FOCUS OF THE CONFERENCE?
- Explore the implications of a changing health system on cancer prevention and control.
- Impact of disparities on access and quality of cancer prevention and control.
- Cancer prevention and focus on primary prevention.
- Identify how to effectively address cancer survivorship across the continuum.
- New innovations in Cancer research and technology.
- Global cancer initiatives.
- Better Clinical Practice.
INVITATION TO 8TH WORLD CANCER CONGRESS - 2022
Arjyopa Healthcare welcomes you to attend the 8th World Cancer Congress - 2022 during November 24 - 25, 2022 at Village Hotel Changi, Singapore. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Oncology and Cancer Research. From feedback received, the previous Congresses 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 resulted in fruitful collaborations and rewarding experiences for the delegates who left the events with concrete tools and solutions that helped them enhance their work practice and impact. As hosts, we already feel very excited to create the same energetic and inspiring atmosphere during the Congress week, adding local flavors and new perspectives such as the role of complementary treatment in cancer to the programme.
During the period from 2014-2018, 74,536 cancer cases were reported in Singapore and 48.5% and 51.5% of those cases were reported in males and females respectively. Lung cancer and breast cancer had the highest mortality rates in males and females respectively. Lung cancer accounted for 26 per cent of cancer deaths among males in Singapore and breast cancer accounted for 17 per cent of cancer deaths among females. From 2014 to 2018, a total of 30,093 Chinese males and 31,357 Chinese females were diagnosed with cancer. For Malays, the numbers were 3,310 males and 3,913 females, while Indians saw 1,685 males and 2,072 females being diagnosed with cancer during the same period.
We expect thousands of worldwide cancer and health experts to converge to our capital city in November 2022, and take advantage of this major educational platform to further 'Strengthen. Inspire. Deliver’ the global cancer control momentum.
Thus, the urgent need to mobilize our efforts, promote cancer advocacy more efficiently and develop effective national policies and plans for prevention, early detection, care and support.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at Singapore during conference.
With Warm Regards
Partha J. Das
Convenor, Organizing Team
Executive Chairman, Arjyopa Healthcare
Convenor, Organizing Team
CEO and Co-Founder, Arjyopa Healthcare
- Track 1: Bladder Cancer
- Track 2: Bone Cancer
- Track 3: Brain Cancer
- Track 4: Breast Cancer
- Track 5: Cancer Genetics & Genomics
- Track 6: Cancer Immunotherapy & Vaccines
- Track 7: Cancer Metabolism
- Track 8: Cell Signalling & Regulation
- Track 9: Cell-Based Therapy
- Track 10: Chemical Biology
- Track 11: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Track 12: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Track 13: Developmental Biology
- Track 14: Endocrine Cancer
- Track 15: Epidemiology
- Track 16: Epigenetics
- Track 17: Exercises Oncology
- Track 18: Imaging
- Track 19: Immunology
- Track 20: Lung Cancer
- Track 21: Lymphoma
- Track 22: Palliative Care
- Track 23: Genome Integrity
- Track 24: Gynecologic Cancer
- Track 25: Microbiome & Inflammation
- Track 26: Molecular Pathology & Diagnostics
- Track 27: Multiple Myeloma
- Track 28: Nanotechnology
- Track 29: Neuroscience & Neuro-Oncology
- Track 30: Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 31: Sarcoma
- Track 32: Skin Cancer
- Track 33: Side Effect Management
- Track 34: Solid Tumor Oncogenesis
- Track 35: Stem Cells
- Track 36: Structural Biology
- Track 37: Systems Biology
- Track 38: Targeted Therapy
- Track 39: Tumor Micro Environment
- Track 40: Urologic Cancers
- Track 41: Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 42: Pediatric Cancer
- Track 43: Prostate Cancer
- Track 44: Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 45: Head & Neck Cancer
- Track 46: Hematologic Malignancies
- Track 47: HPV & Cervical Cancer
- Track 48: Metastasis & Drug Resistance
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th July, 2022
Early Bird Registration Closes: 15th October, 2021
to Submit Abstract